Circle: General & Administrative
As part of the administrative team, your mission is to engage with users to get started and accustomed to the Minerva Wallet and the crypto space as a whole. You also help with fostering growth (downloads and active users) in particular markets aiming to reach growth goals.
- You like open work environments and a world of openness in general.
- You're excited to change the open finance world through cryptocurrency and decentralization.
- You want to make a difference and get rewarded by working hard.
- You are a strategist when it comes to reaching goals as quick a possible.
- You like to engage other people in becoming and staying active as a community.
- You like supporting other people in achieving success.
- Engage and moderate with the community on our Discord and Telegram channels.
- Always answer questions from the community with regards to the use of the wallet.
- Detect fraudulent behavior and report it to the team.
- Support the growth strategy and coordinate it with the rest of the team.
- Provide feedback on needed content and help with the generation of it.
- Participate in regular community calls and help shaping the agenda.
- Minimum 2+ years of working experience in supporting crypto communities with a deep understanding for sensible community management.
- Well experienced in using Telegram, Discord and other chat platforms.
- Basic understanding of mobile wallets and their way of working in the greater context of multi-chain support and connections to DApps.
- Good communication skills in writing and speaking.
- Outstanding community engagement skills.
- Open-minded and tolerant towards other people and ideally spreading happiness in the whole team.
Details about the project, team, benefits and the location preference can be found at: