Jr. Android Developer
Circle: Engineering & Operations
As part of the engineering team, your mission is to fully engage in mobile wallet development in the EVM blockchain and decentralized identity space. You follow the architecture design and recomended development, while regulary engaging with the rest of the Minerva team.
- You like open source and a world of openness in general.
- You're excited to change the open finance world through cryptocurrency and decentralization.
- You want to make a difference and get rewarded by working hard.
- You are a hacker when it comes to getting things done quickly.
- You are a craftsman when it comes to producing maintainable code for yourself and others.
- You are a finisher when it comes to keeping track of items and having clear priority in mind.
- You like supporting other people in achieving success.
- You are agile in switching across frameworks and repositories.
- Implement the latestst feature set of the Minerva Wallet, outlined in user stories and designs.
- Coordinate with your team members to learn more about blockchain standards and the correct way of implementing new features.
- Always write good test cases aiming full code coverage for functional requirements, and being vigilant about non-functional requirements related to security, transaction cost, etc.
- Assist your team members in code reviewing your work to get your code merged.
- Peer programming and code review other team member's work.
- Minimum 1+ years of working experience delivering native applications for Android with a deep understanding of a consumer app life-cycle.
- Basic experience in Kotlin, Java, and Andriod UI
- Working experience integrating blockchain infrastructure for Android and understanding of decentralized asynchronous communication is a plus.
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms, building custom UI, and creating great user experiences.
- Demonstrate problem solving and critical thinking skills and are passionate about mobile app development.
Details about the project, team, benefits and the location preference can be found at:
Join the Minerva Wallet Discord Server!
Get in touch for a private discussion via a ticket on our Discord or get to know us on one of the public channels.